With our competitive hourly rate and our commitment to providing the best service with a transparent itemised job card, you can be guaranteed that your car will be in the hands of Jaguar specialists without costing you main dealer fees!
Service & Repairs
At Suffolk Sportscars we have over 20 years experience in building our cars, giving us a breadth of skills pertaining to the Jaguar XK engine, which was used in Jaguar cars from 1949 to 1986.
We have also in our time worked on a great many other Jaguar cars, including V12 engined models and a number of pre-war examples. We are therefore well-versed to handle most all aspects of maintenance for your classic Jaguar, affording the care and sympathy to look after highly original cars, as well as to offer many skills in upgrading cars to more modern equipment and technology, where appropriate and desirable.
Alongside Jaguar vehicles we have cared for many other classic British, European and American cars in our time, and still service and maintain a number for enthusiasts both locally and further afield.
To give you a flavour of some of the things we can do, these recent works have been undertaken at Suffolk Sportscars :
- 2006 Jaguar XK8 – for a full timing chain, water pump and brake system renewal using all genuine Jaguar parts
- 1962 Jaguar Series 1 E-type fixed head coupe – for mechanical work and maintenance to brakes, engine, and electrical
- 1959 Jaguar MK1 3.4 Saloon – for retrimming to front seats and new front carpets, new crankshaft damper, new leaf springs, and electric power steering
- 1965 Jaguar Series 1 E-type E-type fixed head coupe – for sump and crank seal replacement, electrical repairs
- 2005 Jaguar S-type 2.5 V6 – for routine service to Jaguar specification
- 1998 Jaguar XK8 4.2 Convertible – for replacement of hydraulic hood mechanism pipes, replaced metal to footwells and sills, and leather renovation
- 1966 Jaguar S-type Saloon – for chassis repairs and welding, leather renovation, cooling system replacement and electrical upgrades
- 1959 Jaguar XK150 3.8 Fixed Head coupe – for a Right hand drive conversion and electric power steering to be fitted.
In addition to all the care and service we give to customers with Suffolk cars!
You can contact us for an estimate or to discuss your requirements for the maintenance of your pride and joy!
Service Enquiries & Booking
Rebuilt and replacement engines, including fast road tuned engines
Rebuilt gearboxes and differentials and upgrades to Power-lock specification
5-speed and automatic transmission conversions
Electrical fault finding and upgrades to bespoke customer specification
Suspension rebuilds and upgrades to bespoke customer specification
Chassis welding and repairs to structure by coded welders
Adjustment of existing seats to suit driver requirements
Bespoke modifications to driver comfort, including electrical gadgetry and air conditioning