Suffolk SS100 Jaguar 4.2 – SOLD
A lovely factory built one owner Suffolk SS100. The previous owner thoroughly enjoyed the car and took on tours all over the UK and Europe. This car is an unusual and quite modern colour, but it suits the car delightfully and looks rather period, with a modern twist.
Registration: Suffolk SS100 Jaguar. Registered as a Jaguar 4.2 litre Sports. USA, Canada, Australia and European exportable car.
Engine: Jaguar XK 4.2 litre engine. Fitted with twin 2 inch SU HS8 carburettors and choke unit. Polished E-type cam covers. Engine fan and electric fan.
Engine re-build spec: 4.2 litre XK engine completely remanufactured by Scholar specifically for this car. Fully balanced internal mass including lightened flywheel. Rebuilt starter, alternator, distributor, water pump. Full stainless steel 6 branch manifold headers and full twin pipe exhaust system fitted.
Gearbox & Differential: Jaguar Short Compact 4 speed + overdrive unit. Salisbury differential. All the above fully rebuilt by Jaguar specialists.
Chassis & Bodywork:
- MIG welded 150 x 50 x 3mm closed box section.
- Lockheed disc brakes.
- Adjustable shock absorbers on 6 coil spring suspension.
- Rack and pinion steering.
- Servo power disc brakes.
- Bodywork in GRP and steel. Louvred alloy bonnet. Totally accurate recreation of the 1938 Jaguar SS100. Bodywork finished in metallic Anthracite grey colour.
- Wheels: 18″ 72 spoke wheels in metallic Anthracite grey and fitted with Blockley High Performance tyres.
- Lucas QK596 headlights with halogen bulbs.
- Lucas QK spotlamps with high intensity units.
- Connolly leather in claret Red with matching Wilton carpets including carpeting to locker.
- Moto-Lita steering wheel.
- Fittings: Heater, fan, sidescreens, fitted hood in black mohair, tonneau cover and hood bag. Aeroscreens, windwings, luggage rack. Seat belts, GB plate, tool kit, jack and copper faced hammer.
Mileage: 4500 only. Condition as new. Meticulously maintained by single owner since new build.
Supplied ready to use and enjoy with a 6 month return to workshop guarantee.